Brad Ridenour, MS,LPC
Chief Executive Officer
Brad Ridenour became Chief Executive Officer of the Clark Center in July, 2014. Before taking this role at the Clark Center, Brad served as a family assistance worker, case manager, a mental health counselor, a program director and prior to accepting the position of CEO was the vice-president over clinical services.
As young as age 16 Brad, a lifelong resident and active community member of Monett, MO, felt compelled to pursue opportunities in the mental health field. He received B.S. degrees in Psychology, Sociology and a minor in General Music from Southwest Baptist University, Bolivar, Missouri. He completed his Master Degree in Clinical Psychology at Evangel University in Springfield, Missouri.
Our Board of Directors
- Mark Nelson, President of the Board
- Jeff Carr, Board Member Vice President
- Laurie Bowling, Board Member Secretary/Treasurer
- A.J. Bahl, Board Member
- Susie Gasser, Board Member
- Jim Ingle, Board Member
- Russ Moreland, Board Member
The Clark Center is fortunate to have an active Board dedicated to the Mission of the Clark Center.
- Laura Beatie - Quality Assurance & Improvement Coordinator
- Savannah Charleston - Director of Child & Family Services
- Dr. Charles Graves - Medical Director
- Deeanna Hawkins - Health Care Home Director
- Christy Henley - Clinic Director
- Shannan King - Psychosocial Rehabilitation Director
- Ken Kuschel - Outpatient Director
- Shelia Layton - Chief Financial Officer
- Debbie Schoon - Human Resource and Billing Director
- Karla Smith - Assistant Director of Outpatient
- David Whitmire - Adult Services Director