Clark Center Strategic Plan Updates
The following excerpts from our current Strategic Plan are being shared to keep you updated on the exciting plans continuously in place to improve our ability to provide quality services to as many as possible.
- The Clark Center is pleased to have become a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic under the Excellence in Mental Health Act. The Excellence in Mental Health Act is a new federally funded initiative created by a bipartisan team in Congress aimed at increasing access to quality mental health services. A time of testing is underway in which a few states were selected to participate in this program before it is implemented nationwide. Missouri is one of the states presenting this opportunity and the Clark Center is pleased to have met the lengthy list of criteria needed to participate. This is requiring a few changes in the way we conduct business, but you can be assured that offering continued compassionate client care will always be our primary mission.
- In an attempt to make access to our services easier for our clients, the Clark Center has recently opened an office in Greenfield, Missouri which should be much more convenient to our Dade county clients.
- We have acquired a larger office space in Cassville which will allow us to service more of our Barry County clients closer to their home this fall.
- More therapeutic groups are being offered on a variety of topics. If you are interested in seeing if one would be an appropriate option for you, please check with your current provider or call us at 417-476-1000.
- Hiring appropriate personnel at all levels to allow us to service as many clients as are needing services is always a top priority. We have more therapists and prescribers now than we have ever had before and we are continuing to expand.
Stay posted for future updates – our strategic plan is updated twice yearly.
The Clark Center recently experienced our second CARF accreditation survey. During the survey the CARF survey team examined Clark Center programs, policies and procedures against numerous international standards of practice excellence. Interviews with clients, staff members and other stakeholders were conducted. The survey tells us what we are doing well and ways we might improve. We again received a 3 year accreditation which is the highest level that a behavioral health center can receive. This accreditation will last through June of 2019.
Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week
Children's Mental Health Awareness Week is always the first full week of May. If you wish to be involved in next year's event, contact Savannah Charleston at firstname.lastname@example.org